A useful tasbeeh app that helps you count, focus


A useful tasbeeh app that helps you count, focus, and know how many tasbeehs you have done

With this application, count your dhikr and praises, and you can dispense with the rosary

Counting easily and without messing up or forgetting what you have done of praise.

- There is no doubt that every remembrance or glorification has a specific number that is preferred to 

be adhered to and therefore

I found the rosary to help me count and focus.

- Nowadays you may not remember to take the Rosary with you everywhere you go

But you take your phone with you wherever you go.

- That is why this application was implemented, with which you can praise and add blessings

For your time and your day anywhere when time allows you or there is an opportunity at

(work, school, park, waiting room, etc..).

- There is no longer anything to distract you from remembering God and praising Him when you download this application

You will be able to do tasbeeh and recite dhikr in an organized and smooth manner, in accordance with the requirements of the Quran

Your daily program and best of all, the dhikr will accompany you wherever you go.

Praise removes anxiety and grief, brings sustenance, revives the heart, and benefits its owner in times of adversity.

It provides security from grief on the Day of Resurrection, inheriting the servant's love for God, observing Him, knowledge of Him, and returning to Him.

And closeness to him and many countless virtues. So glorify the praise of your Lord, and be among those who prostrate.

What are the supplications available in the application?

- forgiveness of God

- There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

- Praise God

- Thank God

- God blessings on Muhammad

- There is no power but from God

- Hallelujah and praise, Hallelujah great

- Oh God, you are my Lord, there is no god but you, you created me and I am your servant, and I am on your covenant and promise as much as I can

Seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge your favor upon me and I recognize my sin, so forgive me, for no one forgives sins except you.

To download 

click here

You do not need to worry if you forgot your rosary at home and we hope that the application will be a solution for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED